As a Salt Lake City Real Estate agent; I enjoy giving buyers a holistic view of life in Salt Lake City. For those who are not from the area, it oftentimes comes as a surprise to them of how much Salt Lake City truly has to offer! Not only are there fantastic neighborhoods with beautiful homes, but the city itself is a vibrant and growing atmosphere that provides options for everyone.
My goal is to not just provide you with Salt Lake City Real Estate market information, although it’s important, but to help you discover the city in which you’ll be living. I’ve gathered together a few highlights of the downtown area of Salt Lake City, but of course there’s so much more to discover! These will help get you started as you familiarize yourself with the place you’ll soon be calling “home.” For those of you who do currently live in the Salt Lake City area, I recommend taking the time to re-discover your city as there’s always something new!
Arts and Entertainment
301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City
- You’ll enjoy catching the game right in your own backyard! The Utah Jazz brings a unique sense of excitement to Salt Lake’s downtown! Don’t miss the chance to cheer on your team in person!
Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center
138 West 300 South, Salt Lake City
- The Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center is Salt Lake County’s most versatile performance venues. With its three theatres, permanent art installations, and rotating art gallery, The Rose is a vital hub for Salt Lake’s emerging and established artists and performing arts companies.
123 W South Temple, Salt Lake City
- The Utah Opera is committed to giving great performances which engage, educate, and enrich lives. Since 1978, Utah Opera has cultivated and entertained a growing audience of more than 150,000 annually around the intermountain area. They produce opera with artistic standards of distinction and with a fresh vibrancy - new works for our area as well as the classics.
Clark Planetarium & IMAX 3D Theatre
110 South 400 West at The Gateway, Salt Lake City
- Clark Planetarium is one of the world’s leading centers for space and science education. Its mission is to create and present enlightening information that inspires wonder and learning about space and science. Unique events, movies in 3D at the IMAX and the opportunity to rent out the facilities make the Clark Planetarium a fun and exciting highlight of Salt Lake City!
Places to Eat
Market Street Oyster Bar
54 W. Market Street, Salt Lake City
- Since 1980, the Grill-Downtown, rated Salt Lake’s finest seafood restaurant, has been the unanimous favorite of locals and visitors from around the world.
202 S. Main Street, Salt Lake City
- Bambara, recently named Salt Lake City's Best Restaurant, is an approachable New American bistro and is one of downtown Salt Lake's liveliest restaurants.
55 West 100 South
Salt Lake City
- Caffé Molise is a full service restaurant featuring fresh Italian cuisine inspired by the Molise region of Italy. Enjoy dinner surrounded by local art in the dining room or choose a table on our delightful garden patio.
Vasuvios Organic Gourmet Cafe
155 South Main St., Salt Lake City
Vasuvio’s mission is to provide you with a unique clean, healthy eating establishment that is convenient, comfortable and earth friendly. The food is prepared from the finest ingredients available. They also give back to the community through service and by donating 5% of our net Revenue to nonprofit charities.
Of course this is merely scratching the surface of all that is offered in downtown Salt Lake City. There are endless events, museums, galleries, places to eat and much more! Please feel free to visit the Downtown Salt Lake City Alliance website to view more of what makes Salt Lake City a great place to live!
If you have been considering a move to the Salt Lake City area; please let me know! I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about Salt Lake City, its real estate market, as well as show you homes that are currently available in Salt Lake City. Feel free to contact me anytime to get started. I look forward to hearing from you!
Salt Lake City Real Estate Expert